| Storm Bat A|
Storm Bat B
Storm Bat C
|Close Range Weapon|
| ∞ / ∞|
|ROF||8.0 shots / sec|
|5 Hours||1,195 PEN|
|10 Hours||2,295 PEN|
|30 Hours||6,795 PEN|
|1 Day||595 AP|
|7 Days||1,395 AP|
|30 Days||2,195 AP|
|1 Day||795 AP|
|7 Days||1,895 AP|
|30 Days||2,895 AP|
Tuned close ranged weapon with the strength of a baseball bat. It features a spin attack for extra damage to nearby opponents.
Storm Bat has 3 attack moves: Light swing, Jump Attack and Storm Wind.
- Light swing
- Performed by pressing the left mouse button.
- Low damage single swing, cause knockback (which can cause wall slam if a wall is behind the target)
- Jump Attack
- Performed by jumping (space bar) and pressing the left mouse button.
- High damage vertical attack. Causes flinch to the target. Can also be chained into a light swing
- Storm Wind
- Performed by pressing the right mouse button.
- Medium damage attack that has a 360 degree area of effect. This attack can cancel actions such as spriting or reloading. This attack can be chained 3 times. If the right click is timed right the second and third step of the combo will do more damage
Weapon Damage Edit
|Storm Bat +0||Storm Bat +5|
|Light Swing Critical||70||85||73||91|
|Jump Attack Critical||116||116||124||124|
|Storm Wind (1 spin)||14||14||14~15||14~15|
|Storm Wind Critical (1 spin)||47~48||47~48||52||52|
- Unlike all other melee weapon, this weapon has greater vertical range but it lacks horizontal range.
External Links Edit